1. Brené Brown: Listening to shame.
2. Johann Hari: Everything you think you know about addiction is wrong.
3. Elyn Saks: A tale of mental illness – from the inside.
4. Adi Jaffe: Rebranding our shame.
5. Andrew Solomon: Depression, the secret we share.
6. Susan David: The gift and power of emotional courage.
7. Martin Seligman: The new era of positive psychology.
8. Daniel Levitin: How to stay calm when you know you’ll be stressed.
9. Sangua Delle: There’s no shame in taking care of your mental health.
10. Temple Grandin: The world needs all kind of minds.
11. Thomas Insel: Towards a new understanding of mental illness.
12. Guy Winch: Why we all need to practice emotional first aid.
13. Amy Cuddy: Your body language may shape who you are.
14. Susan Cain: The power of introverts.